Get your site out of SANDBOX
“Sandbox” is a term given to Google’s search engine filter which prevents good rankings of new websites in Google for competitive keywords. The more competitive the site’s theme, the stronger the sandbox is.
I feel the following tips may help you beat the sandbox:
1. Don’t get domain names with 2 hyphens or more.
2. Don’t get too many links in a short period to your site via reciprocal link exchanges.
3. Get a continuous flow of relevant links to your site. (Can be achieved via article submission)
4. Pay close attention to the first few links which you get to your site.
5. Add UNIQUE CONTENT regularly to your site. (I said UNIQUE!)
6. Initially, target low competitive keywords and as you start getting decent rankings, gradually move to more competitive keywords.
7. Unnatural things pertaining to a site leads to stronger effect of sandbox. So, do all those things which would happen to a site naturally. For example –> get links to many pages of your site, and not only the homepage. Getting me?
From the above list, I feel point 3 and point 5 are MOST important, i.e. continuous flow of relevant links and unique content.
Following the above tips, will definitely help you escape the Google’s Sandbox quickly.